Hobby Baby Design Team Call
1) 6 month contract Starting: May 1, 2012 ending Oct 31, 2012
2) Post one project per month on both Hobby Baby Blog and your blog with link to Hobby Baby Website and blog. These links can be affiliate links from your blog. You will receive date that your will be required to post. Project submissions must include quality images of the project in .jpeg format along with instructions and links for making the project. Post your blog and Hobby Baby blog link on your Facebook, twitter page and any other you might belong to advertise both yourself and Hobby Baby. MUST be active on our facebook page.
3) Join in on One Blog hop during the 6 month contract. Date to be sent later
4) Hobby Baby Design team member grants permission Hobby Baby and Terri Sproul to use those projects for display on Hobby Baby Website, GlobeCraft Memories, Facebook Page, blog, promotional materials and events.
5) In the event that you do not complete any of the above requirements Hobby Baby has the right to remove you from the design team and fill the position with another candidate on the wait list.
6) Post our logo on your blog with a link to the website and blog. You will receive this when you send you bio.
7) Open to US and Canada residence only
8) Post your Projects on other site – like Split Coast Stamps, Pinterest, etc…
What we will do:
1) Send product once a month for the six month contract period. Total of 6 shipments.
2) Hobby Baby will promote your blog on our blog and/or website.
Design Team Overview:
The Purpose of being a Design Team member is to promote GlobeCraft Memoires by using GlobeCraft Memoires products in projects that maybe posted to GlobeCraft Memoires website, blog and your own personal blogs. GlobeCraft Memoires is looking for a few awesome Home Decor /Mixed Media. Artists who can showcase GlobeCraft Memoires products! If you LOVE Home Deco Project are able to utilize the unique line of Home Décor product from GlobeCraft Memoires on Home Décor Altered Art, Jewelry, scrapbook layouts, cards & projects then show us what you love to do!!
We are looking for talented artists who inspire others to create using GlobeCraft Memoires Kits and supplies.
Expected of a Hobby Baby Design Team Member?
* The ability to showcase our products
* Take good photos or scans of projects
* Interact with our members on Facebook and our Blog at http://www.HobbyBabyCraft.blogspot.com / (you can see creations from our current Design Team here)
The Details –
*Hobby Baby Design Team is for six months from May 1, 2012 –
Oct 31, 2012.
* Create a minimum of one project per month posting on both your Blog and
Hobby Baby Blog – dates will be given when team in picked... Only
Products from Hobby Baby Website can be used in your DT projects.
* Participation and promotion of Hobby Baby on Facebook is a
MUST... promotion on other Online Groups is an asset... promoting GlobeCraft
Memories/HobbyBaby in your signature, posting Hobby Baby artwork to Online Galleries, etc.
* Submit work for publication
* Be a part of one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date given at a later date
* Promote Hobby Baby Website by posting the above projects on other Online
Galleries and Blogs with working links to the Online Hobby Baby Store and Blog.
Hobby Baby Design Team will receive -
* Hobby Baby products for your term, shipped in six shipments
* Your bio and picture featured on our Blog.
How to Apply –
Send your bio, Blog address and Facebook info to
Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with “GCM DT applications” in the
Regards (this way you don’t get deleted – I get lots of spam mail)
Submit/Post one project on your Blog on April 15th by 12AM EST to be viewed.
This post must have our logo (you will be sent logo when you send you bio to Terri Sproul) and step by step directions on how you made this project with links to Hobby Baby blog and website.
http://www.HobbyBaby.com and blog is
Project – can be anything you love to make, Jewelry, Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art… Just Think out of the box and impress me…
Joining our Facebook Page and Blog is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team! Must post all your project onto your personal facebook, twitter, etc.. accounts.
All entries MUST utilize a Home décor Technique... if you can use our Product even better!! Work submitted must be recent and can't be previously published or displayed on blogs or online galleries.
Deadline to enter April 14th (12PM PST)
Here’s what to include with your emailed submission –
* We want to know all about you! – Your bio
* What’s your style?
* Why would you like to be on our team?
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc.. if so share with us what you can bring to our team.
* Link to your active Blog?
* Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
* Can you post your projects in other Online Galleries? (Please List)
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with others. If it is one you have done previously, please link to it.
* Details of any other manufactures or store/kit DT’s you are on Do you have a Art resume, or a link to a gallery? If so, please share with us.
Final decisions will be made on April 25th’sh and Hobby Baby
Design Team will be announced shortly thereafter!!