Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wall hanger....



"Potholes"

Supplies
Robin Nest Papers: Getaway Glitter Cardstock 
Robin Nest Rubon - Family Tree
Wire
Vellum quote 
Cream Cardstock
Embossing Enamel 

Directions:
1) cover Want2Scrap chipboard with Robin Nest Paper's (so many to choose from).  using my Miracle tape.  
2)  covered frame to Globe with more Robin Nest papers...  
3)  On front of globe i rub-on "Sheltering Tree" (another amazing Robin Nest rub-on).  On Cream Cardstock I used "Tree" rubon from the same collections as the quote.
4)  Put globe together..
5)  Made my two embellishments (left and acorn) cover with embossing enamel from GlobeCraft Memories.
6)  add the vellum quote and I am done....
close up of the globe and the cool Rub-on from Robin Nest

  
My little embellishments...



1 comment:

  1. Love the RN papers and sheltering tree inside the globe!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete