Friday, September 7, 2012

One more CHA Halloween Project

I get to share one more project that went to CHA for the Winter show in Chicago:


This is the Pumpkins Ornament available for $3.99. I embossed the pieces with Siam Silver ($6.49) and then inked them with alcohol inks. For the vines on the pumpkins I used the Medium Flourishes charm set ($3.99), embossed with the Mossy Glen enamel ($6.49). Before I adhered everything together I added a bit of moss to the inside of my piece. It's backed with just plain white cardstock so I could make sure and glue all my moss down securely.. nothing worse than moss (or other bits!) floating around inside a plastic globe! On the outside of my globe I twirled some brown wire and adhered a vintage button to the top. Sort of a "third" pumpkin on the outside :) 

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Clever use of the "pearl pumpkin" to top of the ornament with a little BLING! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love it. So cute and creative. TFS

    ReplyDelete