Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Harvest Moon

The Hubs has been taking some outdoor photos with our new camera and I just new the Pumpkin Bubble Frame Kit was the perfect piece to display one of them!


Rather than use the pumpkin straight from the package I redid it in Vintage Double Dot papers by BoBunny. To make sure my papers fit correctly I laid the pumpkin layers FACE down on the BACK of the patterned papers and traced them. Then I cut them out, flipped them over, and distressed them with walnut stain distress ink.


Unfortunately after this month the Hobby Baby DT will be disbanded, but I've been so lucky to be offered a position with Globecraft to continually design for them each fourth week of the month! Be sure to keep an eye out on the website for my works and some videos :) 

1 comment: