Thursday, June 28, 2012

In Honor of Firefighters

A SALUTE TO THOSE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN 
This week my Hobby Baby project is a tribute to all the firefighters that put their life in danger in the line of duty.  During this time of year when so many forest fires take place they are out there hour after hour, day after day. 

Here you see the boards that come in the Classic Grand Rectangle Bubble Frame kit. I have covered the base and middle frame with Pebble Inc pattern paper and the other two with 24k Gold Piccolo Embossing Powder.  This is the most amazing embossing powder... It so thick.  I just LOVE it.  
Before I started I played with the placement of my K&Co embellishments. I love the protection the "globe frame" provides the paper.  
 
Assembling the frame. I am not sure if you can see the two holes in the frame.  These are there to help you line up all the layers of the frame.  I love how easy it makes assembly. These will be can be covered with Piccolo Decor.

Final project, I have it angled trying to keep the glare off the globe for my pictures.
Products:
Papers:
K&Co Embellishments
Pebbles Inc Pattern Paper

2 comments: