Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Mini Is A Mini

Hello Hobby Baby fans!  Jan here with a fun little mini that's full of pockets, pages and tags!  I have a pattern for a greeting card that had this diagonal fold and I thought it may be fun to make it into a mini.  I simply used the peek and valley fold for the binding.  I've used Globecraft Memories Mini Bubble Frames with Stands (I left off the stand).
The papers are Bo Bunny Weekend Market Collection.  I love the scales and Steampunk style  of the papers.  I've added a Tim Holtz "Game Spinner" to the inside of the bubble.  The metal gears are by 7 gypsies.  Do you see the little copper gears?  These are new by Globecraft Memories and will soon be on the website.  Here's a close up of the inside.  Remember you get 25% off your entire purchase by using TS25 os the code!
Here's a peek inside















3 comments:

  1. oh wow just love this its,brilliant the detail is just amazing,stunning design,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific Jan. I've never done much steampunk but like it. You keep inspiring me-maybe I'll give it a try.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the bubble frame on the cover. That is so clever. The whole mini album is terrific!

    ReplyDelete